Below are members of the President's Executive and Management Teams.
- Michael Berndt, President
- Mike Mendez, Interim Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Anne Johnson, Vice President of Student Affairs
- David Milton, Vice President of Finance & Operations
- Laina Carlson, Interim Director of Human Resources
- Todd Jagerson, College Information Technology Officer
- Ronald Erickson, Dean of Business, Design, Health & Education
- Nick Wallace, Dean of Liberal Arts & STEM
- Jason Wetzel, Dean, Transportation, Construction & Manufacturing
- Paul DeMuth, Director of Operations
- Lisé Freking, Director of Strategic Marketing & Communications
- Nicole Meulemans, Director Student Support Services & Development
- Wendy Marson, Director of Institutional Research
- Kim Shaff, Executive Director of the Foundations
Dakota County Technical College and Inver Hills Community College operate under an aligned structure. Partner schools in the Minnesota State system, the two schools are led by one president and share many personnel, programs, and services.
While each college pursues its own distinct missions, they work collaboratively to provide high quality education and training to the Twin Cities, to be good stewards of their resources, and to be the partner of choice for the communities they serve.
Dakota County Technical College is a member of Minnesota State, a state-supported system of 30 community and technical colleges and 7 universities throughout Minnesota. Serving nearly 400,000 students, Minnesota State is the 5th largest system of public colleges and universities in the nation. Minnesota State colleges and universities are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, and many of the academic programs offered have received specialized accreditations. Our faculty, too, are credentialed, experienced, and dedicated.
- Board of Trustees - The system is governed by a 15-member Board of Trustees. Trustees are appointed by the governor and confirmed by the senate.
- System Chancellor – Devinder Malhotra is the system chancellor who serves as the system president.
- College and University Presidents - Each college and university within the system is headed by a president who serves as the executive officer. The presidents report to the system chancellor.